HEAnet and its member institutions.
What products are available under this Agreement?
This framework covers the supply of Microsoft Campus renewals, software licenses plus associated services from the qualified Vendors.
Contact resellers within the Agreement for further information.
Benefits of this Agreement
- Covers renewal, software and associated services
- Streamlines procurement compliance requirements
The agreement runs until 07/05/2017.
More Detailed Information:
Resellers in the Framework
|Name of LAR
|Dell Ireland||Ivor McMahonemail@example.com||www.dell.ie|
|Hewlett Packard Ireland||John Dwanfirstname.lastname@example.org||www.hp.com|
Workflow to guide you through the mini tender process:
- Identify your required software needs in conjunction with your current EdLAR
- Check your organisation’s procurement threshold requirements to see if a mini-tender is the appropriate method. E.g. for very small value orders a verbal or email quote from 1 or 3 suppliers may be sufficient to satisfy your procurement rules
- Use the email template at CampusRenewalsMiniTender.docx and MSSpec.xlsx to compose a mini tender request. Complex mini-tenders should allow 10-15 working days for responses. Simpler tenders should allow 3-5 working days for responses
- Email the mini tender request to: HEANET-CAMPUS-RENEWALS2013@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE.
- This will email all resellers in the framework. Evaluate responses received with reference to the evaluation criteria used
- Award the contract subject to agreed terms and conditions and complete a call-off-contract. Notify the successful and unsuccessful Tenderers. A sample call off contract is located at Template-call-off-contract-MS.docx.
For running a mini-tender against this Framework reasonable practise is to select a subset of criteria originally used in the RFT.
Sample Weightings for mini-tenders:
No value added services required:
- Ultimate Cost 80%
- Details on after sales support 20%
Value added services required:
- Ability to provide the required value added services (30%)
- Ultimate Cost (70%)
You are free to select your own criteria and weightings. See the sample cost spreadsheet at MSCostScoring.xlsx for scoring cost correctly in a mini-tender.
Criteria and Weightings used in the Original RFT:
|i) Please provide detailed account management structure and escalation points.||5%|
|ii) Please provide details of value added services available.||5%|
|iii) Must provide details on after sales services and support.||30%|
|i) Price for sample requirement as specified in Section C.||55%|
|ii) Daily rates for additional consultancy days||5%|
To assist you through the myriad of Microsoft products this spreadsheet contains the list of products by long and short name MS_SKUs.xls
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact:email@example.com