Polycom Video Conferencing Support Framework
A multi-party framework agreement has been setup to assist procurement of support and maintenance contracts for Polycom video conferencing equipment.
Polycom offer three level of support contracts; Premier, Premier Plus and Elite. Polycom Video Conferencing units allocated to member institutions under the HEAnet HD Video Conferencing Endpoint tender 2009 – 2011 came with Premier Plus support. Details of what is offered under each support level can be seen in the table below.
Polycom Support Services Options
|Elite Service, Manager||X|
|Elite Service, Engineer||X|
|Account-Specific Tech Support Access 24×7||X|
|Regular Business Review Meetings||X|
|Unlimited Technical Phone Support||X||X||X|
|Software Updates and Upgrades||X||X||X|
|Advance Parts Replacement||X||X||X|
HEAnet and its member institutions.
What products are available under this Agreement?
This framework covers the supply of Polycom Video Conferencing Support from the qualified Vendors.
Contact resellers within the Agreement for further information.
Benefits of this Agreement:
- Covers Polycom video conferencing support
- Streamlines procurement compliance requirements
The agreement runs until 19/05/2017.
More Detailed Information:
Resellers in the framework
|Name of LAR||Contact Name||Telephone||Email Address||Web Address|
|Image Supply Systems||Caroline Reilly||01-4782520||website|
|PlanNet21 Communications||Edel Donnellan||01-4611900 087-9002726||website|
Workflow to guide you through the mini tender process:
- Choose a support level for your video conferencing unit (Premier, Premier Plus or Elite).
- Check your organisation’s procurement threshold requirements to see if a mini-tender is the appropriate method. E.g. for very small value orders a verbal or email quote from 1 or 3 suppliers may be sufficient to satisfy your procurement rules
- Use the email template at PolycomSupportMiniTender.doc to compose a mini tender request. You should allow 3-5 working days for responses.
- Email the mini tender request to:
- This will email all resellers in the framework. Evaluate responses received with reference to the evaluation criteria used
- Award the contract subject to agreed terms and conditions and complete a call-off-contract. Notify the successful and unsuccessful Tenderers. A sample call off contract is located at Template-call-off-contract-PVCS.docx.
- For running a mini-tender against this Framework reasonable practise is to select a subset of criteria originally used in the RFT.
Sample Weightings for mini-tenders:
No value added services required:
- Ability to provide value added services (10%)
- Ultimate Cost (90%)
Value added services required:
- Ability to provide the required value added services (20%)
- Ultimate Cost (80%)
You are free to select your own criteria and weightings.
Criteria and Weightings used in the Original RFT:
|i) Please provide detailed account management structure and escalation points.||5%|
|ii) Please provide details of value added services available.||5%|
|iii) Must provide details on after sales services and support.||20%|
|i) Price for sample requirement as specified in Section C.||70%|
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org