This is a Jisc framework available to HEAnet, its member institutes and consumers of its services.
Services Available under Framework
This single supplier framework is with KHIPU for the provision of simulated phishing and associated awareness training. This is a key service that addresses the first and last layer of defence in any organisation – the users. The framework includes the following services:
- Simulated phishing campaigns
- Awareness training services
- Detailed reporting
- Classroom-led “cyber security 101” training
- Cyber security best practise reviews and workshops
- Recommendations on improving cyber security postures using products and services available via other Jisc Frameworks.
The framework will expire on 10 April 2023.
More Detailed Information
Read the case study on how Guildford College uses the service to reduce its risk from phishing attacks.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.