HEAnet, its member institutions and consumers of its services.
This HEAnet drawdown was run under the Office of Government Procurement’s framework for Microsoft licensing. This is a single-supplier drawdown with Micromail as the vendor.
What products are available under this Agreement?
This drawdown covers your Microsoft campus licensing requirements covering renewal, software and associated services.
Our information bundle is available at Microsoft Licensing Information Bundle .
The agreement runs until 4th of May 2020.
Workflow to guide you through the order process
- Identify your required software needs in conjunction with Micromail.
- E-mail your order to HEANET-MSLIC17-CAMPREN@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
- Complex orders should allow up to 10 working days for responses. Simpler orders should allow 3-5 working days for responses.
How to use the agreement
There are 4 main flavours of engagement with Microsoft:
- Campus EES – 100 Qualified Education Users or above
- Campus OVS/ES – 5 to 100 Qualified Education Users
- Select Plus
- Open Academic Pricing
Microsoft has assessed all HEAnet clients for eligibility under the Campus Agreement and a definitive list is available
- To sign up to Imagine Premium please notify Micromail. Make sure the Imagine subscriptionis ordered at an institution and not a department level. This includes Lab licenses. Imagine is federated via EduGate
- Office 365 Plan E1/3/5, contact Micromail. If you have a requirement for certain staff to have plan E5 subscription level, this is supported at additional cost to those users only
- Imagine is available for students via https://imagine.microsoft.com/en-us/catalog
- Similar offers to Campus EES are available for organisations with between 5 and 100 Qualified Education Users.
- By committing to a projected spend over the duration of the agreement better pricing is achieved over Academic pricing. This is available to users of Campus EES, Campus OVS/ES and other members as approved by Microsoft.
- Micromail will advise you on product pricing.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org