Virtual Learning Environment
HEAnet and its member institutions.
What products are available under this Agreement?
This framework covers the supply of managed hosting or self-hosting VLE, ancillary software and ancillary services.
There are two lots and both lots are multi-supplier with five suppliers.
Lot 1: Managed hosting or self-hosting VLE, ancillary software and ancillary services. Lot 1 is a superset of Lot 2 as the ancillary software and ancillary services required under Lot 1 are the same as in Lot 2.
Lot 2: Consultancy services and value added services including support, software services, integration services (to student records and exams processing systems) and training.
Contact resellers within the Agreement for further information on their respective offerings.
Benefits of this Agreement
- Available to all HEAnet member institutions
- Streamlines procurement compliance requirements
The agreement runs until 19/04/2018.
More Detailed Information:
Resellers in the Framework
|Learning Technology Services||lts.ie|
Workflow to guide you through the process:
- Identify your requirements.
- Complete the templates provided. For running a mini-tender against this Framework reasonable practise is to select a subset of criteria originally used in the RFT. You must clearly indicate the criteria you will use in evaluating the mini-tender. The templates show the criteria and weightings applied in the original RFT.
- Email the mini tender request to:
HEANET-VLE2014-FW@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE for Lot 1
Mini-tenders should allow 10-15 working days for responses.
This will email all resellers in the framework. Evaluate responses received with reference to the evaluation criteria used. To assist in calculating the scores of Tenderers you may use VLE_Eval_Mini.xlsx
- Award the contract subject to agreed terms and conditions and complete a call-off-contract. Notify the successful and unsuccessful Tenderers.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact:email@example.com