HEAnet has a third-party arrangement in place with Ajenta to provide Vscene: self-managed video conferencing scheduling; facilitating seamless connectivity in a virtual meeting space, regardless of the technologies you are using.
With Vscene you have an unlimited amount of virtual meeting rooms. Outside members can be invited through a link to join the video meetings. Meetings can be scheduled and automatically recorded. There is also a great collaboration mode which allows you to keep long records of documents, meetings and images when working with a partner of on a project.
Vscene features include:
- Vscene Support Desk Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 18:00
- Unlimited number of virtual meeting rooms
- Recording and streaming of video conferences
- Joining video conferences via Skype for Business
Cost: Vscene is available to all HEAnet clients at no additional cost.
Additional VC features facilitated by HEAnet
- Gatekeeper: HEAnet runs both the national gatekeeper and one of the world root gatekeepers. These allow users to register their units with the GDS (Global Dialling Scheme).
- ISDN Gateway: HEAnet provide an ISDN gateway to allow bridging with legacy VC equipment. This is a Dial-In only service.
- VC Frameworks: HEAnet offer comprehensive and up-to-date framework agreements for VC unit technical support.
Setting up Vscene
To set up your Institution as a Vscene organisation, please contact our HEAnet Service Desk at email@example.com.
All other queries should be directed to the Vscene support desk: Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 18:00
Tel: +353 (0)1 437 0813