EduCampus Services Ltd
EduCampus, 5 Exchange Place, Dublin 1
Project ManagerEduCampus Services DAC is a subsidiary company of HEAnet CLG, established in May 2015 to take responsibility for a portfolio of shared IT services for the Higher Education Sector. EduCampus provides a centralised and expert shared IT service which involves implementing, maintaining and supporting business-critical and regulatory systems comprising student information, financial management, hr/payroll and library applications.
EduCampus offers candidates a competitive remuneration package (including pension, company sponsored health care, flexible starting times and annual leave); a technologically challenging and cutting-edge working environment and an annual performance management and development process.
EduCampus are looking to appoint a Project Manager who will report to the Head of Solution Development with the relevant experience required to successfully deliver a portfolio of strategic projects.
The Project Manager must have a proven track record of involvement in the implementation of large-scale MIS programmes in complex organisations which required substantial business process change. The ability to engage effectively with the Project Team and other key stakeholders and to provide significant technical knowledge are key requirements.
The successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Manage successful delivery of a portfolio of projects within the Solution Development function to achieve overall EduCampus Services objectives;
- Coordinate efforts with specialists from the service providers, application vendors and client institutions to ensure successful delivery of projects;
- Implement a structured project methodology for each project that is approved, including preparation of structured project plans, a risk mitigation and issue resolution strategy, project reporting procedures, post implementation reviews etc.;
- Define and measure success metrics and KPIs and monitor change progress during project implementation;
- Ensure PMO methodology, standards and best practices are consistently followed and applied;
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs where required;
- In conjunction with the Solution Development Team ensure a high level of co-operation in delivering the overall MIS Development Programme;
- Co-ordinate with the client community regarding resource planning for project delivery;
- Planning resource activities, priorities, dependencies, constraints, quality management activities and milestones.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a project management role with proven experience in managing the implementation of complex information systems projects;
- Knowledge and experience of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- A proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills enabling successful collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Proven ability to translate client requirements into tangible projects.
- Knowledge of public procurement tendering processes;
- Previous experience in or strong understanding of the Public Sector, and the Education Sector particularly;
- Domain knowledge in the following areas: human resources, library management, finance management, payroll management, student records management;
- Experience of change management methodologies;
- Experience managing budgets.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and collaboration in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships both internally and externally to EduCampus Services DAC;
- A flexible attitude to the evolving needs of the post and its environment;
- Ability to work as a team leader, team member and individual.
- Proven people management and leadership ability;
- Trustworthy, open and transparent, with a high degree of personal integrity;
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for the job;
- Proactive and collaborative approach;
- A desire to learn new skills and develop within the position.
A degree or equivalent academic or professional 3rd level qualification or equivalent experience.
Location: The successful candidate will be based at EduCampus’s office, 5 Exchange Place, Dublin 1.
Closing Date: We aim to fill this vacancy as quickly as possible and will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com