HEAnets office, 5 Georges Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Office 365 AdministratorRole Purpose / Summary:
HEAnet are seeking an Office 365 Administrator for an 18-month fixed-term contract. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering Office 365 services and will report to the Services Architecture Manager and will join a team with responsibility for internal IT within EduCampus DAC and HEAnet CLG companies in the I.F.S.C.
Key Responsibility Areas:
The successful candidate will support HEAnet’s Office 365 tenancy, including:
- Office 365 Sharepoint;
- OneDrive for Business;
- Office 365 Mail & Calendar;
- Azure AD Connect;
- Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience;
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholder/internal customers that drive decisions and implementation;
- Design, document, plan and deliver improvements to Office 365;
- Participate in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security into the Office 365 architecture;
- Educate employees around collaboration best practices;
- Collect log data, screenshots and other supporting data to log issues with Microsoft technical support teams;
- Implement new Sharepoint document classification and retention policies;
- File migrations from existing Office 365 to Sharepoint sites;
- File migration from on-premise file shares to Sharepoint sites;
- File migration from Google Apps Drive to Sharepoint;
- Conduct end-user training on Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive.
- At least two (2) years experience supporting Sharepoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Skype for Business;
- At least one (1) years experience supporting InTune and Microsoft Teams;
- Experience using Powershell to administer Office 365;
- Experience building Microsoft Flows on Office 365;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment;
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems;
- High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of registering and managed OIDC Enterprise Apps with 0365;
- Experience managing Active Directory Users and Domains;
- Experience managing federated login to Office 365.
- Microsoft certification in 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline or similar relevant industry experience;
- Microsoft certification in 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements.
The successful candidate will be based at HEAnet's office, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
We aim to fill this vacancy as quickly as possible and will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV with cover letter and include your salary expectations to email@example.com.
HEAnet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.