EduCampus Services Ltd
EduCampus, 5 Exchange Place, Dublin 1
Service Delivery LeadEduCampus Services is a subsidiary company of HEAnet, established in May 2015 to take responsibility for a portfolio of shared IT services for the Higher Education sector. EduCampus provides a centralised and expert shared IT service which involves the implementation, maintenance and support of business-critical and regulatory systems comprising student information, financial management, HR/payroll and library applications. EduCampus is currently engaged in a significant programme to modernise its portfolio of applications to take advantage of developments in cloud based technologies under the MIS Refresh Programme.
EduCampus offers candidates a competitive remuneration package (including pension, company sponsored health care, flexible starting times and annual leave); a technologically challenging and cutting-edge working environment and an annual performance management and development process.
EduCampus Services have a requirement for a Service Delivery Lead with the relevant experience required to provide support to the Service Delivery Team. This newly created role will report directly to the Head of Service Delivery and is a key member of the Service Delivery Team. The Service Delivery Lead will assist the Service Delivery Manager in managing the delivery of the support services contracted to EduCampus.
The Service Delivery Lead will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the Service Providers, by reviewing, querying and collating data supplied by both the Service Providers and the clients. The Service Delivery Lead will provide first level support and escalation for client and Service Providers, with responsibilities such as initial assessment, triage, research and resolution in some instances. The ability to build relationships with key users of the applications is a critical element of the role. As well as being a team player, they must be a self-starter, able to demonstrate initiative and have the ability to prioritise demands and exercise judgement and discretion.
Key Responsibility Areas:
The successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Assist the SDM to ensure the successful delivery of the contracted services from each of the service providers;
- Assist in the management of the relationships between EduCampus and the application vendors and service partners with respect to the services being delivered;
- Attending regular Service Review Meetings with the service providers;
- Build and maintain relationships between EduCampus and its clients regarding their specific applications;
- Develop knowledge of all the MIS applications in order to provide ongoing cover and support to the Service Delivery Team;
- Monitor performance of the Service Providers against SLAs;
- Carry out case analysis and trending;
- Provide cover for the Service Liaison Team with regard to answering queries from the user community regarding the applications;
- Act as first point of contact for clients and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Monitor major incidents to ensure Service providers adhere to the agreed Incident Management process;
- Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on current applications and systems;
- Prepare communications for distribution to the user community on updates relating to the MIS applications services;
- Preparation of service reports for the Clients, Service Delivery and Management Team as required;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience of building strong client relationships;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills which enable successful collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Proven experience in managing delivery of IT support services;
- Knowledge and experience of formal Service Management methodologies;
- Previous experience of working with Enterprise System applications;
- Previous experience in or strong understanding of the Higher Education Sector;
- Experience of cloud hosted MIS applications;
- Good document and report writing skills;
- Proactive and collaborative approach;
- Critical thinking;
- Data Analysis;
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools;
- Ability to interpret client requirements and translate into tangible service delivery;
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships both internally and externally to EduCampus Services DAC;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, effectively manage time and prioritise competing priorities;
- A flexible attitude to the evolving needs of the post and its environment;
An IT or business degree or equivalent academic qualifications or relevant work experience.
The successful candidate will be based at EduCampus office, 5 Exchange Place, IFSC, Dublin 1.
The salary for this position will be within the EduCampus Technical Staff pay band (dependent on experience and qualifications).
We aim to fill this vacancy as quickly as possible and will close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV with cover letter and include your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EduCampus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.