Poly Company Overview
Poly is a global communications company that powers meaningful human connection and collaboration. Poly combines legendary audio expertise and powerful video and conferencing capabilities to overcome the distractions, complexity and distance that make communication in and out of the workplace challenging. Our headsets, software, desk phones, audio and video conferencing, analytics and services are used worldwide and are a leading choice for every kind of workspace. For more information, please visit: www.poly.com
Some Facts about Poly
- 90% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Poly products and services.
- 1,580 – patents in force
- 200 – causes supported by our Global Giving program
- 36 – number of Poly products in the Smithsonian Institution’s permanent collection.
- Astronauts aboard each one of the 10 manned Gemini missions and 11 manned Apollo missions flew with Plantronics headsets.
- On July 20, 1969, the first words from the surface of the moon were delivered to the world through a Plantronics headset: “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Poly in Education
Distance education has been embraced by many organisations globally over the last few years, but it took a pandemic to expose the fact that most universities & schools were not prepared to teach their students remotely at scale. Today, many schools are using a “hybrid” or “blended” approach, with educators teaching a mix of students in the classroom and students at home. To be successful, teachers, students and administrators must have the right tools to ensure that these hybrid experiences are engaging and informative for all participants no matter where they are located. Poly solutions support millions of educators and students globally, bringing the highest quality audio, video, and content sharing into the classroom, home and beyond.