New Service Proposals
HEAnet welcomes all proposals for new services, as part of our ongoing services development.
- Service Proposal and Business Case Form (download here)
Delivering Common Repeatable and Shareable solutions
Service Proposal and Business Case
Step one in having all new service proposals assessed is to submit a completed Service Proposal and Business Case form click to download: Service Proposal and Business Case
Please complete the Service Proposal and Business Case form, in as much detail as possible:
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org using New Service Proposal in the subject line and include contact details in the body of the email;
- On receipt of the completed form, a member of HEAnet’s Service Planning group will be in contact to progress the proposal to the assessment stage;
- The email sender will be considered the owner of the new Service Proposal and be invited to meet with the Service Planning Group to help evaluate the proposal;
- HEAnet will review all Service Proposals no later than four weeks from receipt of a fully completed Service Proposal and Business Case form.
The process for assessing the viability of all new Service Proposals is broken down into two stages:
- Service assessment, and
- Business case evaluation
The purpose of this two-stage process is to carry out a detailed evaluation, in a consistent manner, to ensure the proposed service meets a set of key requirements e.g. strategic fit, sufficient client demand, financial sustainability, resourcing and skillsets, a common, repeatable and shareable solution.
If you have any questions about the process or the form, please contact email@example.com