Brokerage Services assist clients by:
- Running tender processes resulting in framework agreements for HEAnet client use.
- Running aggregated procurements.
- Providing support to help clients through every step of the procurement process, saving them significant effort.
- Running mini-tender competitions via the Office of Government Procurement.
- Collaborating with international partners such as GÉANT for access to brokered agreements throughout Europe.
- Providing advice and guidance.
HEAnet brokers quality deals and enhanced support with global IT suppliers by aggregating procurement on behalf of the education & research sector.
Agreements brokered by HEAnet apply the same pricing across all clients, regardless of institution size, volume of products or level of service required.
The Power of Aggregation
By aggregating demand, HEAnet ensure the best value for money is available for our clients. Where possible, agreements brokered by us apply the same saving across all clients – whether large or small, and regardless of the volume of products or level of service required.
Office of Government Procurement (OGP)
Brokerage Services provide guidance and collate client requirements for input into Office of Public Procurement (OGP) tender processes. For more details on how HEAnet work with the OGP, simply email us email@example.com