This is a HEAnet drawdown under the Office of Government Procurement (OGP) framework available to HEAnet, its member institutes and consumers of its services.
Products Available under Drawdown
This is a single-supplier HEAnet drawdown agreement with Micromail for the provision of Microsoft campus licensing requirements covering renewal, software and associated services, which sits under the OGP Framework for Microsoft Licensing.
The drawdown will expire on 4 May 2024 with the option to extend by one 12-month period.
More Detailed Information
Please request the information bundle here by selecting Microsoft_Campus.
Workflow to guide you through the order process:
- Identify your required software needs in conjunction with Micromail
- E-mail your order to email@example.com
- Complex orders should allow up to 10 working days for responses
- Simpler orders should allow 3-5 working days for responses
There are a variety of security tools available through your MS Campus License agreement.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Defender is built-in to A5 licenses and can be purchased as an add-on to A3 licenses. It can be deployed across W10, macOS, Android and iOS. Primary features include:
- Cloud-based email filtering service
- Reporting and URL trace capabilities
- Safe links – URL scanning and rewriting of inbound email messages
- Safe documents – sends files to the Defender for Endpoint cloud for analysis
- Threat trackers – informative widgets and views
- Built-in defences against phishing and malware
- Natively supports hardware isolation on Windows 10
- Native support for Endpoint DLP (data loss prevention)
- Native support for Microsoft Defender Application Guard
Microsoft Defender Application Guard
- Uses hardware isolation approach
- Extension support inside container
- Favourites sync between the host browser and the container
- Admin defines what are trusted sites, cloud resources, and internal networks
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.