- Registration is open for HEAnet's National Conference 2019
- HEAnet is proud to congratulate one of its own - Anna Wilson
- Meet the SME Event, 23 May 2019
- Our 2019 Call for papers is open
- Download the eduroam companion app!
- HEAnet Brokerage Services
- Is your ICT environment secure?
- Future-proofing the national education & research network
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- HEAnet shortlisted for IBEC 2019 KeepWell Mark award
HEAnet is Ireland’s National Education and Research Network, providing internet connectivity and associated ICT services to education and research organisations throughout Ireland, including all primary and post-primary schools.
Our state of the art network is made up of three highly resilient layers (optical, MPLS & IP) and provides connectivity to our clients, access to our services and links us to the rest of the world.
HEAnet’s extensive portfolio of shared services has everything from Data Centre hosting, Managed Applications, worldwide WiFi roaming, network storage, a multi-platform video collaboration network and more, all secured and supported by experts.
HEAnet and the global education and research community form a collaborative partnership, working together on innovative solutions and service enhancement projects for the benefit of all our clients.
Providing Internet services to schools since 2005. In addition to connectivity, we provide a portfolio of services including: managed router, filtered access and network security.