- HEAnet Group achieves accreditation under Ibec’s ‘KeepWell...
- Client Advisory: New Security Flaw announced – Foreshadow
- teen turn: turning teens towards tech
- HEAnet National Conference - 2018 Registration is open
- HEAnet announces the appointment of Professor Anne Scott as it...
- Call for papers
- A Date for your Diary
- HEAnet special award, BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibiti...
- Client Advisory: "Meltdown" vulnerability mitigation
- Conference Recordings and Slides
HEAnet is Ireland’s National Education and Research Network, providing internet connectivity and associated ICT services to education and research organisations throughout Ireland, including all primary and post-primary schools.
Our state of the art network is made up of three highly resilient layers (optical, MPLS & IP) and provides connectivity to our clients, access to our services and links us to the rest of the world.
HEAnet’s extensive portfolio of shared services has everything from Data Centre hosting, Managed Applications, worldwide WiFi roaming, network storage, a multi-platform video collaboration network and more, all secured and supported by experts.
HEAnet and the global education and research community form a collaborative partnership, working together on innovative solutions and service enhancement projects for the benefit of all our clients.
Providing Internet services to schools since 2005. In addition to connectivity, we provide a portfolio of services including: managed router, filtered access, network security, and webhosting services.