- A Date for your Diary
- HEAnet special award, BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibiti...
- Client Advisory: "Meltdown" vulnerability mitigation
- Conference Recordings and Slides
- The Power of shared service delivery
- Cloud first: enabling shared services
- GÉANT and Microsoft announce cloud technology partnership
- 2017 Conference Programme
- HEAnet rolls-out 100 Gbps national network for Ireland's highe...
- 2017 Conference Registration is Open
HEAnet is Ireland’s National Education and Research Network, providing internet connectivity and associated ICT services to education and research organisations throughout Ireland, including all primary and post-primary schools.
Our state of the art network is made up of three highly resilient layers (optical, MPLS & IP) and provides connectivity to our clients, access to our services and links us to the rest of the world.
HEAnet’s extensive portfolio of shared services has everything from Data Centre hosting, Managed Applications, worldwide WiFi roaming, network storage, a multi-platform video collaboration network and more, all secured and supported by experts.
HEAnet and the global education and research community form a collaborative partnership, working together on innovative solutions and service enhancement projects for the benefit of all our clients.
Providing Internet services to schools since 2005. In addition to connectivity, we provide a portfolio of services including: managed router, filtered access, network security, and webhosting services.