Working with HEAnet:
At HEAnet, we recognise that our employees are key to our success. The HEAnet Group is accredited under Ibec’s KeepWell Mark in recognition of its commitment to the continued welfare and wellbeing of its staff.
As well as offering a technologically challenging and cutting edge working environment, we continuously strive to ensure a culture that promotes and facilitates both professional and personal development. We go the extra mile to maintain an engaged workforce by offering the following benefits, aimed at achieving professional and personal goals whilst promoting work-life balance:
- Competitive salary based on overall abilities and experience;
- Defined contribution pension scheme with generous employer contribution;
- Company-sponsored health insurance for employees;
- Annual leave starting at 24 days per annum pro-rata.
- Annual performance management system;
- Professional education support;
- Comprehensive group and individual training & development initiatives;
- Weekly tech talks on the latest developments;
- Flexible start/finish times;
- Working from home and e-working arrangements;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- On-going well-being initiatives;
- Taxsaver Ticket scheme;
- Cycle to Work scheme;
- Comfortable office in a great location in the heart of the IFSC.
Please find a list of our current vacancies below:
HEAnet vacancies:Brokerage Services Analyst Office IT Manager Project Manager Security & Risk Advisor Systems Administrator
HEAnet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.