The Board of Directors of HEAnet is seeking to appoint an individual with the necessary blend of skills and experience as Independent Chairperson to provide committed leadership to the Board and Chief Executive. The Chairperson will act as a driving force to further develop HEAnet’s mission to realise Ireland’s education and research goals in partnership with it clients by providing advanced infrastructure and services.HEAnet Chairperson
Working with HEAnet:
At HEAnet, we recognise that our Employees are key to our success. As well as offering a technologically challenging and cutting edge working environment, we continuously strive to ensure a culture that promotes and facilitates both professional and personal development. We go the extra mile to maintain an engaged workforce by offering the following benefits, aimed at achieving professional and personal goals whilst promoting work-life balance:
- Competitive salary based on overall abilities and experience;
- Defined contribution pension scheme with generous employer contribution;
- Company sponsored health insurance for employees;
- Annual leave starting at 24 days per annum pro-rata.
- Annual performance management system;
- Professional education support;
- Comprehensive group and individual training & development initiatives;
- Weekly tech talks on the latest developments;
- Flexible start/finish times;
- Working from home and e-working arrangements;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- On-going well-being initiatives;
- Professional subscriptions where relevant to the role;
- Taxsaver Ticket scheme;
- Cycle to Work scheme;
- Comfortable office in a great location in the heart of the IFSC.
Please find a list of our current vacancies below:
Applications for these roles should be made by emailing a copy of your up-to-date CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include a brief outline of how you believe your skills and experience are relevant to the role and your salary expectation.
HEAnet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.