Ergo/Micromail Intro to Azure Cost Management
Browse By Year
- Micromail/Ergo Group – Microsoft Workshop
- HEAnet Research Webinar for Researchers in Earth Sciences
- Microsoft Client Event – Session 1
- Microsoft Client Event – Session 2
- Workshop series: IaaS+ framework providers supporting research & science
- HEAnet Services in Evaluation Workshop
- Ergo/Micromail Intro to Azure Cost Management
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Adobe Sign Webinar
- AWS and Rackspace Webinar
- Microsoft: November Client Event – Session 1
- Microsoft: November Client Event – Session 2
Venue : Webinar
Date(s) : 23rd June 2021
Start Time : 10:00
Ends : 12:00
Registration : Closed
Enquiries : email@example.com
In this webinar, you will learn about the various governance controls and insights available in Azure to ensure your cloud spend is kept at an optimal level.
We will discuss best practices for deploying your Azure Landing Zone, configuring Azure Policy, using the Azure Migrate service to assess costs for migrating potential workloads, working with Azure Advisor to keep up to date with all of the
We will also demonstrate the capabilities of the Azure Cost Management service.
The webinar link will be sent to all registered delegates, closer to the event.