SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2023
Venue : MS Teams (link to follow)
Date(s) : 23rd February 2023
Start Time : 11:00
Ends : 12:30
Registration : Closed
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
As per our previous updates on Security Operations Centre (SOC) & Security Information Event Management (SIEM), we are now pleased to announce that we have signed contracts with a Managed Security Service provider. There are several significant updates that we would like to share with you at this event which include:
- Updates on the HEAnet SOC & SIEM Service
- Introduction to the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) assigned to run the services
- Introduction to the new HEAnet Security Operations team
- Update on the rollout of Phase 1 SOC & SIEM clients
- Update on the process for SOC & SIEM Phase 2 clients
Join us on Thursday, the 23rd of February at 11 am for an online Townhall event where we will share our progress on the SOC & SIEM programme.
Please note this is a client-only event.
*The agenda below is subject to change.
|11:00am||Welcome, introductions and updates||Andy Byrne, HEAnet|
|11:15am||Review of the proposed SOC & SIEM Services||Erik van der Leek, Fox-IT|
|11:30pm||Maastricht University Experience||Bart van den Heuvel, CISO of MU|