Microsoft Client Event
Browse By Year
- RESIN: Ecaterina McDonagh – DCU. RDM guide and its use.
- RESIN: Jerry Deasy – UCC. Organisation of research IT support.
- RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
- RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
- RESIN: Ciarán Quinn et al MU
- RESIN: DMPonline at UCD
- RESIN: William Brown – RCSI
- SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
- RESIN: status and developments
- Meet our SMEs
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Sustainability Workshop
- Microsoft Client Event
- 2020 IaaS+ Framework – LinkedIn Learning
Venue : Microsoft
Date(s) : 6th April 2022
Start Time : 09:30
Ends : 16:00
Registration : Closed
Enquiries : email@example.com
We are very happy to invite you to our in-person Microsoft Client event, taking place at the Microsoft Ireland Offices. see link above.
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to the wait list.
|09:30 - 10:00||Arrival, Tea/Coffee|
|10:00 - 10:15||Welcome (HEAnet and Microsoft)|
|10:15 - 11:00||Azure Session 1: Approach to Azure and Hybrid|
|11:00 - 11:10||Break|
|11:10 - 12:10||Azure Session 2: SQL and Azure Updates|
|12:10 - 12:45||Ulster University Customer Story: Road to Digitisation - PowerApps|
|12:45 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 14:15||Power Platform Update|
|14:15 - 15:15||Security and Compliance Roadmap|
|15:15 - 15:45||Introducing Viva and Career Coach|
|15:45 - 16:00||Q&A and Closing Remarks|
Lunch will be provided.