SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
Browse By Year
- Microsoft Client Event – 07 December 2022
- EOSC-Ireland: monitoring of EOSC and Open Science
- RESIN: Jerry Deasy – UCC. Organisation of research IT support
- RESIN: Ecaterina McDonagh – DCU. RDM guide and its use
- Meet our SME’s, Cork
- Micromail Azure: SQL Migrate, Modernise & Optimise
- RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
- RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
- RESIN: Ciarán Quinn et al MU
- RESIN: DMPonline at UCD
- RESIN: William Brown – RCSI
- SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
- RESIN: status and developments
- Meet our SMEs
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Sustainability Workshop
- Microsoft Client Event
- 2020 IaaS+ Framework – LinkedIn Learning
Venue : MS Teams (link to follow)
Date(s) : 21st September 2022
Start Time : 11:00
Ends : 12:30
Registration : Closed
Enquiries : email@example.com
HEAnet have been investigating what additional security services we could potentially provide to our clients. The clear priority identified with the help of the Cybersecurity Advisory group is the Security Operations Centre (SOC) & Security Information Event Management (SIEM) service.
HEAnet team have completed a market intelligence exercise and identified vendors and their services who could work with HEAnet and its clients to provide a managed SOC & SIEM service. Our next step is to go to the market to acquire these services from a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).
Join us on Wednesday, the 21st of September at 11 am for a Townhall event where we will share our progress on the SOC & SIEM programme.
Additionally, we will share an overview of a related Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), for Managed ICT Security Services.
|11:00am||Welcome and introductions||John Creaven, HEAnet|
|11:05am||"Managed ICT Security Services" Dynamic Purchasing System. What is it and how can you use it?||Garvan McFeeley , HEAnet|
|11:30am||Update on SOC & SIEM Service. Plans, timelines, and progress.||Andy Byrne, HEAnet|