RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
Browse By Year
- RESIN: Ecaterina McDonagh – DCU. RDM guide and its use.
- RESIN: Jerry Deasy – UCC. Organisation of research IT support.
- RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
- RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
- RESIN: Ciarán Quinn et al MU
- RESIN: DMPonline at UCD
- RESIN: William Brown – RCSI
- SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
- RESIN: status and developments
- Meet our SMEs
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Sustainability Workshop
- Microsoft Client Event
- 2020 IaaS+ Framework – LinkedIn Learning
Venue : MS Teams (link to follow)
Date(s) : 20th October 2022
Start Time : 12:00
Ends : 12:30
Registration : Open
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Susie Cullinane, Senior Research Coordinator will discuss why South East Technological University implemented a Current Research Information System (CRIS).
A CRIS is an essential tool for the day-to-day work of Research Managers and Administrators (RMAs). Making large amounts of research information usable for all university stakeholders is a huge administrative task for RMAs. A CRIS brings research information from all university data sources onto a single, intelligent, and secure platform.
Susie will discuss how its fully interconnected data model empowers SETU to gain a comprehensive overview of all research activities, collaborate beyond borders, maximise funding opportunities, promote open science activities and showcase the impact of SETU's achievements.