Micromail Sustainability Workshop
Browse By Year
- RESIN: Ecaterina McDonagh – DCU. RDM guide and its use.
- RESIN: Jerry Deasy – UCC. Organisation of research IT support.
- RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
- RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
- RESIN: Ciarán Quinn et al MU
- RESIN: DMPonline at UCD
- RESIN: William Brown – RCSI
- SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
- RESIN: status and developments
- Meet our SMEs
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Sustainability Workshop
- Microsoft Client Event
- 2020 IaaS+ Framework – LinkedIn Learning
Venue : MS Teams (link to follow)
Date(s) : 17th May 2022
Start Time : 10:00
Ends : 11:30
Registration : Closed
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Micromail, in collaboration with Microsoft and Adobe are running a workshop on how different technologies can help you hit your sustainability targets.
The provisional agenda is as follows:
|10:00||Welcome & Introductions|
|10:05 - 10:35||Microsoft
|10:35 - 10:40||Q&A|
|10:40 - 10:50||Break|
|10:50 - 11:20||Adobe
Save time and money by going paperless with Adobe Document Cloud and Microsoft Office 365. Not only does Adobe Document Cloud make your online collaboration effortless by offering native integrations within your daily Microsoft products, it allows you to create a seamless and efficient digital workflow that dramatically reduce your environmental footprint.
During this session you will learn:
|11:20 - 11:25||Q&A|
|11:25 - 11:30||Closing remarks and Event close|
This session will be recorded.
The event link (MS Teams) will be circulated closer to the event date.