RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
Browse By Year
- RESIN: Ecaterina McDonagh – DCU. RDM guide and its use.
- RESIN: Jerry Deasy – UCC. Organisation of research IT support.
- RESIN: Niall Wilson – ICHEC Monitoring dashboards for shared resources
- RESIN: Susie Cullinane – SETU. Experiences with a CRIS
- RESIN: Ciarán Quinn et al MU
- RESIN: DMPonline at UCD
- RESIN: William Brown – RCSI
- SOC & SIEM Townhall Meeting 2022
- RESIN: status and developments
- Meet our SMEs
- Oracle Client Event
- Micromail Sustainability Workshop
- Microsoft Client Event
- 2020 IaaS+ Framework – LinkedIn Learning
Venue : MS Teams (link to follow)
Date(s) : 20th October 2022
Start Time : 12:30
Ends : 13:00
Registration : Open
Enquiries : email@example.com
Niall Wilson, Infrastructure Manager for the Irish Centre for High-Performance Computing will discuss how a set of dashboards which record timeseries of metrics can greatly assist in troubleshooting and enhance the quality of service for shared resources.
Real-world examples will be presented as well as an overview of some of the open-source tools which can be used to implement such dashboards and some example architectures.